TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police arrested a Tulsa man accused of stealing nearly $30,000 from a woman with dementia.
- Tulsa police found Richard Dwyer on September 16 after looking for him since June 2018.
- The affidavit says Dwyer acted as Dolores Green's caregiver at her home and would use her bank account information to open cable and cell phone accounts in his name.
- The documents also say some of that money was spent in a casino.
- WATCH FOX23 Reporter Justin Ayer's full report Wednesday on FOX23 News At 6.
© 2020 Cox Media Group