TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa man is in jail, accused of stealing beer from a convenience store on several occasions and illegally selling it to a north Tulsa bar.
Tulsa police started investigating Arrian Young Jr. several months ago.
They said he stole beer from QuikTrip stores at least 32 times since December. The estimated total loss for the stores is around $2,800.
That theft is a felony under state law.
The district attorney charged Young in March and Tulsa deputies finally found and arrested him on Tuesday.
According to the affidavit, Young has a long criminal history including prior conviction and pending charges for theft.
- Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs found dead in hotel room; he was 27
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Blue Bell responds after video of woman licking ice cream in store, returning it to freezer
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Lil Nas X sets record with longest-running No.1 hip-hop song in history
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group