TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The Tulsa Health Department is holding a no-cost flu shot clinic Tuesday at Oral Roberts University's Mabee Center.
- The pop-up clinic is 10 a.m.-7 p.m. or while supplies last in the south lobby.
- The clinic is part of a statewide, full-scale emergency preparedness exercise.
- Officials with the Health Department say they begin seeing cases of the flu as early as October until May.
- Health officials encourage everyone age six months and older to receive a flu shot.
- The flu vaccine takes about two weeks to be fully effective.
© 2020 Cox Media Group