TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The Tulsa Health Department is holding a no-cost flu shot clinic Tuesday at Oral Roberts University's Mabee Center.
- The pop-up clinic is 10 a.m.-7 p.m. or while supplies last in the south lobby.
- The clinic is part of a statewide, full-scale emergency preparedness exercise.
- Officials with the Health Department say they begin seeing cases of the flu as early as October until May.
- Health officials encourage everyone age six months and older to receive a flu shot.
- The flu vaccine takes about two weeks to be fully effective.
- Calls not allowed: Alaska high school bans student cellphones
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- 'I'm not moving:' Woman without ticket, ID refuses to get off Delta flight
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Group sues seeking to stop Oklahoma 'permitless carry' law
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.