TULSA, Okla. — Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma will kick off its highly anticipated annual cookie sale in late January.
The cookie sale runs for eight weeks with online stores opening Jan. 22. Girl Scouts should have cookies in stock by Feb. 1.
Booth sales will begin Feb. 11 at the following sites, with pick up available:
- Bass Pro
- Mother Road Market
- Woodland Hills Mall (inside, by the carousel)
- Drive-thru booths at some Arvest Bank locations during the weekend
Girl Scouts now offer nine different types of cookies, including the new Adventurefuls Cookie. The new cookie is brownie-inspired with a caramel flavored cream filling, and a dash of sea salt.
Other popular cookies include Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Trefoils and Lemon-Ups. They are $5 per box.
Specialty cookies like Toffee-tastic, which are gluten free, and S’mores, which are natural, organic and non-GMO, are $6 per box.
If you don’t know a Girl Scout, there are still several ways to get your hands on a box of cookies.
- Visit their website. Starting Feb. 18, customers can enter their address to find a troop near them to purchase cookies from for delivery.
- Use the free official Girl Scout Cookie Finder app on iOS or Android devices to find cookie booths near you.
- Text COOKIES to 59618*
- This year Girl Scouts are allowing customers to buy cookies through DoorDash to get them delivered to their homes starting Feb. 11. This option is only available Friday and Saturday evenings.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma has served girls in grades K-12, since 1914. They currently serve about 6,200 girls and volunteers across 30 counties and is a United Way partner agency.
“Purchasing Girl Scout Cookies is a delicious way to support these young entrepreneurs and all the proceeds stay locally,” said Celeste Franklin, Director of Product Programs for Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma. “Our troops learn so many life-long skills through this program, from goal setting, decision making and money management to people skills and business ethics. It’s so exciting to see.”
©2022 Cox Media Group