TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A team of 13 doctors, five of them from Tulsa, left for the Bahamas to help people affected by Hurricane Dorian on September 18.
- The Tulsa doctors are from the In His Image International nonprofit, which is housed at St. John's Medical Center.
- They returned Sept. 29 after spending 11 days delivering medical supplies and medications and helping those in need.
- RELATED >>> In Dorian's wake, Bahamas appeals for climate action at UN
- Movie starring 'The Walking Dead' actor wraps production in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alex Trebek undergoes additional chemotherapy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Beer & Wine Festival to be held at Gathering Place
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.