TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Warren Henderson Wednesday.
- Henderson turned himself in after two rape and forcible sodomy warrants were issued against him.
- The crimes allegedly happened last year.
The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office said Warren Henderson turned himself in Wednesday on accusations of rape and sodomy against children.
Two rape and forcible sodomy warrants were issued against Henderson last week. They said the crimes happened last year when two young girls had a sleepover at one of their homes.
The suspect allegedly contacted the kids on social media and convinced them to sneak out of the house and meet him.
Henderson is accused of picking up the girls and taking them to his home in Collinsville. Officials said he had sex with one of the girls and forced both of them to touch him inappropriately.
Both children are 13 years old.
- Suspects accused of breaking into Glenpool home, robbing couple and forcing them into trunk
- Tulsa mother claimed voices told her to kill her "evil, cannibal" children
- Creek County man's body found after long search
- Tulsa deputies arrest suspected child predator
Cox Media Group