TULSA, Okla. - A man is in jail Monday morning after deputies say he broke into the Tulsa County Courthouse and called authorities from inside.
Tulsa County deputies were called to the courthouse around 8:30 p.m. Sunday by a man -- Larry Teague -- inside the building. Deputies told FOX23 the Teague called 911 after breaking into the courthouse and told them he was being chased.
Deputies arrived at the courthouse to find several boors broken through and glass and blood all over the floor.
Deputies found Teague sitting on a bench inside the courthouse.
Teague had minor cuts on his hands and was taken to the hospital before being booked into Tulsa County Jail overnight.
- Patriots set Super Bowl records with 6th title
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies seize $30K worth of marijuana, gun arsenal from grandmother's house
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots mom in face with unsecured gun
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.