TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Dr. Melissa Jackson in Tulsa is offering free emergency dental services to federal workers affected by the ongoing government shutdown.
- Her office is located in south Tulsa near 71st and Yale.
- Jackson said she felt like she needed to do something to help after reading news reports about the shutdown. She is working to spread the word through social media to make sure federal workers know she is there to help if anyone is in need of dental care.
- She even said that if she can't help, she will refer people to someone else willing to donate their time.
- Colorado high school students build houses to learn real-world math application
- Pastor who bought $200K Lamborghini for wife lives in $1.8M house paid for by church
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone
- Louisiana eye care center offers free vision exams for NFL refs
- George W. Bush delivers pizza, calls for 'both sides' to end government shutdown
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2020 Cox Media Group