TULSA COUNTY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Authorities are searching for a fugitive in Tulsa County Monday morning.
- Tulsa County deputies and U.S. Marshals are looking for Lee Luis Rosales who they say has federal and state warrants out for his arrest.
- The search is underway at the border of southern Tulsa County and northern Okmulgee County near 211th Street South and Yale.
- Deputies say he is in the area near Mounds and Liberty.
- Deputies are cautioning residents to be on high alert and call 911 if they see Rosales.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group