TULSA, Okla. - A Tulsa church reopened its food pantry this week after a fire in July forced the congregation to relocate.
The Memorial Drive Church of Christ food pantry is now back open for families in need. It’s open on Tuesdays from 1 to 3 p.m. and again from 7 until 8:15 p.m.
The pantry is now at the strip mall right next door to the church, at 911 South Memorial.
All are welcome to come in and choose food and clothing for their family.
It will likely be several years before the church can reopen its original building, but staff didn't want to wait any longer to serve the community.
They will operate out of the new location until their building is repaired.
- Deputies find AK-47, magazines after arresting teen accused of school threat
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies: 4 children found dead in Florida after missing woman's body was found
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Backstreet Boys surprise Down Syndrome of Louisville group with meet-and-greet
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.