The festival -- sponsored by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino -- will feature exotic cars, live entertainment, and food pairings with local and national craft beers and unique wine.
Gathering Place officials say they want to use the event to showcase and highlight Tulsa restaurants and breweries.
The festival is scheduled for Saturday, November 2 from 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
Tickets are $50 and the event benefits the Rotary Club of Tulsa.
The Beer & Wine Festival is the park's first paid event. Tickets will be required to take part in the festivities, but will not be required to enter the park.
The Rotary Club will be hosting a brunch before the event.
Gathering Place officials say they are expecting the festival to be one of the largest events held at the park and hope it will complement Tulsa's other foodie events.
- Deputies find AK-47, magazines after arresting teen accused of school threat
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies: 4 children found dead in Florida after missing woman's body was found
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Backstreet Boys surprise Down Syndrome of Louisville group with meet-and-greet
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.