- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Troopers say they arrested Addison Lanthier early Saturday after they tried to pull him over, but he kept driving away, nearly going the wrong way on I-44 in east Tulsa.
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol tells FOX23 that Lanthier was high on methamphetamine when he was arrested.
- OHP says that the chase ended after the Trooper got hit in his own car, stopping the suspect from driving the wrong way on I-44
- Lanthier was booked at the Tulsa County jail on complaints of assault with a deadly weapon, eluding and DUI.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.