Before President Donald Trump watches the Super Bowl from his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, he’ll appear in a 4 p.m. interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News.
The interview was taped at the White House last week and includes a segment in which O’Reilly asks Trump about getting along with Russia and its President Vladimir Putin.
According to a preview released by Fox News, O’Reilly asked Trump if he respects Putin.
“I do respect him, but I respect a lot of people,” Trump said, “That doesn’t mean I’m going to get along with him.”
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Judge denies Justice Dept. request to allow travel ban
- Race Riot commission turns tragedy to triumph
- Patchy morning fog and warmer days
- Preview of 2017 Super Bowl commercials
- Mother saves newborn before dying in fire
Trump said Russia could help the U.S. in the fight against the Islamic State.
“He’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer,” O’Reilly said.
Said Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country is so innocent?”
© 2018 Cox Media Group.