Dozens of Sam’s Club locations across the country abruptly announced they would be or were closing for good Thursday without warning to staff or customers.
A Memphis Sam’s Club location closed its doors in an announcement made to employees Thursday morning. Reports indicated that more than 60 stores were closed in at least two dozen states, including Ohio, Texas, Tennessee, Washington, Georgia and Florida.Kroger looks to eliminate checkout lanes as digital services disrupt grocery industry
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Amazon looks to build on 1st season of NFL streaming
- Granddaughter, 2 teens accused in fatal shooting of 86-year-old man
- Breaking news alerts for Green Country- FREE download
© 2019 Cox Media Group.