The most favorite topping is cheese, around 30 percent of Americans surveyed eat it at least once a week and almost a quarter of us say we can down a whole pizza all by ourselves.
Pizza is an American staple, and lucky for all of us, Friday is National Pizza Day.
Several restaurants are offering deals on pies large and small. Below are some deals on pizza, most of them good through Friday.
Remember, some restaurants do not participate in chain deals and discounts. Check with your local restaurant to make sure it honors coupons and discounts.
Domino's – Buy two or more items from a select menu and get them for $5.99 each; you can also get a medium, two-topping handmade pan pizza for $8.99, or a large three-topping pizza when ordering carryout for $7.99.
Hungry Howie's – Check out deals at locations near you by clicking here. You can get a small, two-topping pizza for $5, a large, one-topping deep dish for $10, two medium one-topping pizzas and an order of Howie bread or a 2-liter of soda for $15.
Little Caesars – Get extra pepperoni and cheese for $1 when you upgrade to Little Caesars EXTRAMOSTBESTTEST at participating stores.
Pizza Patrón: Get any large specialty pizza for $5.99 on Friday.
Trending on FOX23
- Suspect in auto theft, person of interest in missing persons cases in custody
- With early morning votes, Congress ends overnight government shutdown
- Breaking news alerts straight to your device- FREE FOX23 News app download
- Broken Arrow schools use disinfectant machine to fight flu
- Founder of 'Ask Gary' medical, legal referral service arrested on DUI charge
Cox Media Group