GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A Michigan man who attempted to rid his garage of wasps ended up destroyed the garage in its entirety.
Mike Tingley, of Grand Blanc Township, Michigan, set off a smoke bomb in his garage Monday hoping to get rid of wasps.
But according to NBC News, the garage was soon engulfed in flames, and the smoke bomb set off fireworks that were stored in the garage.
The blaze, first noticed by a neighbor, required help from three local fire departments before the flames were extinguished.
The garage, a stand-alone edifice, was not connected to Tingley’s home.
No one was injured.
Cox Media Group