ATLANTA - Atlanta rapper B.o.B, who started a GoFundMe campaign in September aiming to bankroll his quest to prove the Earth is flat, is back with more revisionist history.
This time he questions if slavery happened in America.
“You ever seen a slave ship? They can find a billion year old dinosaur bone but can’t find any slave ships,” he wrote in an Instagram post.
He’s also not sure if the planet we all live on is a thing, either. “Earth is not a place. It’s a state of mind,” he tweeted.
To state the crushingly obvious, it’s not hard to find evidence of slave ships and other vestiges of slavery. Here’s an article in The Atlantic about efforts by a network of scholars and the Smithsonian to restore a sunken ship that wrecked in 1794.
Here’s a link to the National Museum of African American History and Culture’s collection of slavery artifacts, including articles of clothing, a “slave badge” and photos.
Here’s a link to the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, located in Atlanta.
- 'I did it to kill people,' 10-year-old allegedly tells police after driving truck through home
- Sen. James Lankford releases 'Federal Fumbles' list for 2017
- Spend your time wisely- Get the FOX23 News and Weather apps!
- 4-year-old served alcoholic milk shake, mother furious at restaurant
- Join the conversation about news that matters to YOU- FOX23 News on Facebook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.