TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A train derailed near Archer and Greenwood, blocking traffic
- Elgin was also blocked, but it later reopened.
- The derailment happened just after 9 a.m. Tuesday.
- 3 cars came off the tracks; officers do not know if anyone was injured
- The rail bent and it could take a long time to fix
- Sand spilled from the cars, but nothing hazardous has spilled
Here's a look:
Get breaking news and traffic alerts to your mobile device - download the FOX23 News app
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Teen says he was assaulted at tow truck company in Sapulpa
- Police search for answers after one killed, two wounded in Tulsa shooting
- Breaking news, trending stories- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook
- Jim Carrey accuses dead ex-girlfriend of elaborate extortion scheme
- Man found shot to death in north Tulsa
© 2018 Cox Media Group.