TULSA, Okla. — Some trail users say they are concerned about gang-related graffiti that has turned up on a pedestrian bridge along Tulsa's River Parks trails.
Transportation officials told FOX23 the city of Tulsa maintains the bridge near I-244.
The department of transportation opened the pedestrian bridge at the end of 2015. It is designed for both runners and cyclists.
Trail users say they are upset to see the graffiti in the family-friendly area.
FOX23 has reached out to the city of Tulsa about the graffiti.
- Investigators identify suspect killed in OKC shooting
- Amazon Alexa recorded private conversation, sent it to random contact, woman says
- Police: Driver finds gun stuck in front of his car
- President Donald Trump grants pardon to late boxer Jack Johnson
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
Cox Media Group