TULSA, Okla - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police responded to a crash after a car went off the road near 91st Street and Elwood Avenue.
- The driver was in a 1974 Volkswagen convertible with no airbags.
- Officers say a witness saw the crash and helped open the driver's air way, which possibly saved his life. The passenger and driver were both taken to the hospital.
- Hurricane Florence live updates: Category 1 storm makes landfall in North Carolina
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump denies 3,000 died in Hurricane Maria: 'This was done by the Democrats'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man who Tasered his children sentenced to life plus 192 years in prison
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.