TULSA, Okla. — The process leading up to the implementation of the law has been a long one and is still ongoing as the Oklahoma State Board of Health grapples with backlash over its planned regulations.
Oklahoma Republicans have spoken out against the regulations laid out by the health board and Attorney General Mike Hunter has asked them to reconvene to amend the rules.
Here is a timeline of events that have followed the approval of State Question 788:
- Teen sentenced after murder of five family members in Broken Arrow
- WATCH: Florida police officer stops traffic to help mama duck, ducklings cross busy road
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Goldfish crackers recalled over possible salmonella contamination
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Greek wildfires kill 50; hugging bodies found near beach
© 2020 Cox Media Group