WAGONER COUNTY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Wagoner County Sheriff's Office confirms a six month old died in a fire Friday morning.
- Three people are hospitalized after a fire started at a mobile home in Wagoner County
- The fire started around 3 a.m. Friday
- Wagoner County Emergency Management told FOX23 the fire trapped people inside and the parents ran into the burning home to try to save them
- WATCH the reports above for more details.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Suspect loose, children found after Amber Alert
- Join FOX23 News on Facebook for top news in your timeline
- Project to restore lights to the Broken Arrow expressway begins Friday
- Tulsa couple searches for owners of decades-old pictures found in attic
- Download the FOX23 News and Weather apps to stay connected on the go
Mother arrested, accused of having her healthy son operated on unnecessarily
Cox Media Group