TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa International Airport is getting ready to launch its therapy dog program.
- Local handlers reached out because they thought the airport would be a great place for therapy dogs, and the airport said yes please!
- There are three dogs and handlers kicking off the program, but they believe there will be many more once they get things underway.
- They plan to begin in February slowly, and then have more dogs during more hours by March.
- You can find the dogs wandering the departures terminals most of the time, and sometimes will also be in baggage claim.
- Government shutdown: Donald Trump says, 'We have reached a deal'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FBI arrests longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone in Florida
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Arkansas high school student suspended for wearing Confederate flag shirt
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.