TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police say someone pried open the door at Ike's Chili at 11th and Rockford and stole the cash register drawer.
- They got away with about $30.
- The owner said the burglary alarm woke him up around 3 a.m. Friday.
- He got to the restaurant and the door was pried open and the lock popped off.
- The locksmith will replace the door and the owner says Ike's will be open as normal.
- Once homeless teen accepted to 17 colleges
- Ted Bundy victim confirmed more than 3 years ago, DNA details released this week
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman cut off own hand with circular saw to cash in on insurance, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.