TULSA, Okla. - The Pop House is set to open a new location in Tulsa's Meadow Gold District along Route 66.
The craft ice pop shop will be the latest addition to the mixed-use area along the Mother Road.
“Route 66 is a pillar of the Tulsa community and we are thrilled with the opportunity to join the Meadow Gold District with a location at Buck Atom’s Cosmic Curios this summer. The Mother Road is an American icon, and we are proud to serve travelers and Tulsan's there as they cruise down this legendary stretch and pay a visit to the man of the hour - Buck Atom." - Chris Davis, owner of The Pop House
The Pop House's new location will set up shop onsite at Buck Atom's Cosmic Curios near 11th Street and Peoria. FOX23's Ron Terrell spoke with the owner of Buck Atom's when it opened in June 2018:
The new location opens May 11 for the Buck Atom roadside attraction celebration.
The Pop House opened its first location in 2017 on Brookside at 37th Street and Peoria. Its products can also be found in downtown Tulsa at locations such as Goods Bodega and Decopolis.
Want more stories about Route 66? VISIT the FOX23 Tracing Route 66 page HERE.
- Former cop who left 3-year-old daughter to die in hot patrol car sentenced to 20 years
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- 1.52 carat chocolate diamond found at Arkansas state park
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Nurse adopts infant without hospital visitors for five months
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.