TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The owners of the Boxyard in Tulsa filed a lawsuit against an Arizona company who just opened the same concept with the same name.
- The owner of the Tulsa business, Casey Stowe, says he has copyright the name and brand.
- Tulsa Boxyard opened 3 years ago at 3rd and Frankfort, and they’re opening a 2nd location in North Carolina next year. That’s why they’re trying to protect their brand as they go nationwide. The other company opened under same name in Tucson a few months ago.
- Stowe told FOX23 he wants to reach a settlement so that the other company will change its name to not reflect on our Boxyard here in Tulsa.
- School surprises mom of fallen soldier with much-needed new car
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- 1 dead, several injured in chemical incident at Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman, employee throw trays at each other during fight at Popeyes, video shows
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.