TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- On Wednesday, Rev. Joey Crutcher, Terence Crutcher’s father, and concerned citizens, addressed the Tulsa City Council on behalf of the Crutcher family.
- Those speakers demanded the city acknowledge wrongdoing by Tulsa police in Crutcher’s fatal shooting, and implement the family's proposed policing reforms.
- Although council members have been instructed not to respond due to the Crutcher’s pending lawsuit against the city, Councilman Blake Ewing spoke out. He acknowledged the community is seeking a bigger long-term systemic resolution.
- WATCH FOX23 Amber Hughes' full report above.
- President Trump tweets there is "no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea.".
- Condemned home in north Tulsa engulfed in flames
- U.S., Canada and Mexico win 2026 bid for FIFA World Cup
- Deadly two-car crash in Rogers County
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.