- Four teens charged in a Bixby assault investigation appeared in a Tulsa County court Wednesday morning
- All four entered not guilty pleas
- The teens are charged with 2nd degree rape by instrumentation, a felony charge
- The teens are charged as youthful offenders
- The hearing was scheduled for March 8.
- Attorney Brett Swab told FOX23 they asked to come in for the hearing early and he agreed, Swab said it is a common practice. Attorney Clark Brewster said there were scheduling conflicts.
- The preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 17th
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Teens charged in Bixby assault investigation appear in court
- Breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app
- Man suspected in Tulsa shotgun robberies tells his story to FOX23
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates
- Fight over handicap spot leaves grandfather injured
© 2018 Cox Media Group.