TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police said a friend accidently shot a 15-year-old girl in the chest in north Tulsa early July 5.
- Police originally reported the shooting as a drive by, but now know the story was a lie made up by the two.
- The case is submitted to juvenile authorities for review.
- Police say a 15-year-old girl is in the hospital after being shot in the chest
- A 911 call leads Broken Arrow police into playing volleyball
- Florida fisherman reels in bale of marijuana
- Sheryl Crow says she will release her last album in 2019
- Like, share and talk about trending stories on the FOX23 News Facebook page
© 2020 Cox Media Group