TULSA COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The Langston Hughes Academy school board voted Monday night to terminate an employee accused of inappropriate conduct with two students.
- Daniel Jones worked as a bus driver and coach at the school. He has been charged with second degree rape and lewd of indecent proposals to a minor for allegedly having sex with a 19-year-old special needs student, as well as allegedly trying to proposition another 17-year-old for sex on social media.
- Jones turned himself into police on Thursday and later bonded out.
- Both the school administration and the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office investigated the accusations.
- FOX23 will continue to follow this story. Watch the video above for more details.
- Here is why you may not have gotten the 'Presidential Alert' test
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Bring Your Bible to School Day: Students encouraged to bring Bible to classes Thursday
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- City council votes to adopt new official Tulsa flag
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.