STILLWATER, Okla. - The alma mater of late entrepreneur T. Boone Pickens honored him Wednesday in a "Celebration of Life."
Pickens died on September 11 at the age of 91.
Pickens, who donated half of the billion dollars he gave to charity to Oklahoma State, will be honored by his school in Stillwater a week after his funeral service in Dallas.
The Celebration of Life was held at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25 inside Gallagher-Iba Arena.
FOX23 streamed the event in its entirety on the free FOX23 News app. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Florida woman cited for biting a camel at Louisiana truck stop
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Coast Guard intercepts submarine with $165 million of cocaine on board
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Humane Society needs help finding storage for thousands of pet beds
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.