TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa robbery suspect is booked on 10 charges after a shooting and attempted robbery at a liquor store last Thursday night, according to police.
Tyrone Lee faces 10 charges for a series of armed robberies. Lee was just released from the hospital after a shooting at an east Tulsa liquor store.
It happened near 14th and Memorial at Forest Acres Liquor. Police told FOX23 the suspect was armed with a shotgun and attempted to rob the store.
A woman working at the store was assaulted, but shot the suspect. She talked to FOX23 on Monday.
FOX23 received the surveillance footage of the incident. CAUTION: This video may be upsetting
EMSA treated the woman for injuries. The suspect was taken to the hospital. An earlier version of this story had information from police indicating the suspect died. Officials confirmed that he is not dead and apologized for the mistake.
Police believe the suspect is connected to a series of sawed-off shotgun robberies across Tulsa.
Friday morning, police identified the suspect as Tyrone Lee. He faces 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon.
- Don't lose your tax refund falling for this IRS scam, here's how to avoid it
- McDonald's brings back Szechuan sauce to 'fully make amends'
- Alleged Florida high school shooter has $800,000 inheritance, reports say
- Steve Wilkos admits to lying about car crash, arrested on DUI charge
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories delivered to your inbox