TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Someone stabbed a woman at least four times in east Tulsa.
- Police are searching for the suspect.
- The woman is expected to be OK.
A stabbing suspect is on the loose after a woman was stabbed at least four times in east Tulsa.
Police said the incident took place at the Howard Johnson Hotel near 11th and Garnett around 5 Sunday morning.
Officers said a man stabbed a woman four to five times.
She is expected to be OK.
Police said they believe the woman was smoking drugs with the suspect when he stabbed her.
Investigators have a suspect name, but they do not know why the suspect would have stabbed the woman.
Officers are investigating.
- Two women hospitalized after midtown stabbing, suspect on the run
- Suspect on the run following east Tulsa stabbing
- Storm chances return
- Troopers close portion of Muskogee Turnpike due to semi-truck fire
- Kohl's surprises Chewbacca mask-wearing woman with $2,500 and more masks
Cox Media Group