TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police arrested a suspect in the shooting death of two brothers outside a midtown Tulsa clinic
- Keith and Glynn Williams owned a cleaning company and were checking out a suspicious vehicle at a clinic in midtown Tulsa when they were shot and killed
- Police said the investigation led to Ondriel Smith who was arrested in their deaths.
- Smith also faces a shooting with intent to kill charge after a shooting in south Tulsa
- Police said he is suspected of shooting a man in Tulsa in April and of shooting a woman in Sapulpa.
- FOX23 will update this story as we learn more. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates
Tulsa police arrested a suspect in the shooting deaths of brothers Keith and Glynn Williams on Sept. 5th.
Police believe Ondriel Smith shot and killed the brothers in the midtown Tulsa parking lot.
The Williams owned a cleaning company and had been called by employees about a suspicious vehicle. They were checking out the vehicle at a business near I-44 and Hudson when they were shot and killed.
Smith is also a suspect in a shooting with intent to kill that happened near 71st and Memorial on Sept. 11th.
- Student lies under flag to make sure it doesn't touch the ground
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Florida principal armed with gun to protect against school shootings
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 47 dogs died after PetSmart grooming, investigation says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group