TULSA, Okla. - Developers are looking at the possibility of adding new dining and entertainment options in downtown Tulsa's Arena District.
Over 250,000 people in the Tulsa-metro area who recently attended events at the BOK Center may have received a survey.
Officials told FOX23 the BOK let an unnamed developer use their mailing list to ask their customers about what dining options they would want to see in the area near the BOK and Cox Convention Center.
The potential developers are looking to improve the customer experience in the Arena District.
The survey contained multiple renderings of a proposed design including a multistory hotel with a large food hall. It asks customers questions to find out their eating and entertainment interests when visiting the area.
There is no proposed address, but the developer shares renderings of both inside and out in the survey to help familiarize the person being surveyed with the concepts they are proposing.
- Oklahoma governor, Senate near deal on teacher pay raise
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Couple dies from plague after eating raw marmot meat as folk remedy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Global helium shortage deflates Party City; 45 stores to close
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.