- Morning Consult ranks Mary Fallin as country's 10th least popular governor
- The survey shows her disapproval rating at 47 percent
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback was ranked as the least popular
A new survey by Morning Consult rates Mary Fallin as one of the least popular governors in the country.
Fallin falls at number 10 on the list of least popular governors with a disapproval rating of 47 percent and an approval rating of 42 percent. Eleven percent didn’t have an opinion or were undecided.
Kansas Governor Sam Brownback topped the list with a disapproval rating of 65 percent.
The most popular governor is Charlie Baker of Massachusetts with a 72 percent approval rating.
The Morning Consult's survey was conducted between January and May. Sample sizes varied by state.
- Survey names Mary Fallin as one of country's least popular governors
- Tulsa steakhouse to close after 60 years
- Cherokee County reports severe weather damage
- Owasso police investigate alleged shooting threat at 7th Grade Center
- High E.coli levels found in Tulsa creeks
Cox Media Group