TULSA, Okla. - A Morning Consult survey conducted from April through the end of June found Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin to be the least popular governor in America.
The group said is used 326,051 surveys among those registered to vote in the United States.
Fallin ranked as the least popular governor, with a 74 percent disapproval rate. She is followed by Dan Malloy, of Connecticut, and Bruce Rauner, of Illinois.
According to the survey results, the most popular U.S. governor is Charlie Baker, of Massachusetts, followed by Larry Hogan, of Maryland, and Kay Ivey, of Alabama.
- Police investigating deadly shooting at east Tulsa apartment complex
- Backyard chickens, ducks linked to salmonella outbreaks in 44 states
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Pop star Demi Lovato ‘awake and in stable’ condition after apparent drug overdose
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Winning Mega Millions ticket worth $522 million sold in California
© 2018 Cox Media Group.