SAPULPA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A tornado left damage behind in Sapulpa late Saturday night.
- The FOX23 Severe Weather Team confirmed a debris signature on radar as the storm passed.
- Police said emergency crews assessed the damage and are asking people to stay off the streets and avoid damage areas.
- Officials setup free debris drop-off locations for Sapulpa residents with storm debris.
- Debris can be taken to the north side of the high school tennis courts, the north side of the Heart of Route 66 Auto Museum and behind City Hall at Hobson and Oak.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group