STILLWATER, Okla. - A 17-year-old boy is charged in the killing of a man in Stillwater last Sunday.
Police say Coryon Maryell Leray Thomas shot and killed 26-year-old Mandrale Alexander Henry at a home in southwest Stillwater.
Stillwater police say they responded to a caller around 4 a.m. who told them her stepson shot her boyfriend with a shotgun.
Officers came to the home where they arrested Thomas and paramedics took Henry to the hospital.
Henry later died.
Thomas has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Colin Kaepernick to hold private workout at Falcons' facility
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- 'Sonic The Hedgehog' trailer redone, Sonic has new look
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- People magazine crowns John Legend as 2019's 'Sexiest Man Alive'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.