TULSA, Okla. - Legendary singer, songwriter, musician and producer Stevie Wonder announced Friday he will be at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa in November.
Wonder announced his appearance at limited engagement, "The Stevie Wonder Song Party: A Celebration of Life, Love & Music," at The Joint inside the Hard Rock on November 2 and 3.
The 25-time Grammy winner is best known for his music but has also been a well-known activist. Wonder received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barack Obama in 2014.
Pre-sale tickets are available starting Friday, September 14 at 10 a.m.
General tickets go on sale Sunday, September 16 at 10 a.m.
- Hurricane Florence live updates: Category 1 storm makes landfall in North Carolina
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump denies 3,000 died in Hurricane Maria: 'This was done by the Democrats'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man who Tasered his children sentenced to life plus 192 years in prison
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.