OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Gov. Mary Fallin delivered the speech for the 7th time
Fallin laid out a “major overhaul of the tax system”
- Proposed eliminating the grocery tax, corporate income tax
- Proposed raising cigarette tax and gas & diesel taxes
Fallin showed support for the five day school week and proposed ways to add resources for schools
- Create task force to look into school funding formula, funding sources and the K-12 education footprint
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- New murder trial begins against former TPD officer
- One killed at doorstep of north Tulsa football watch party
- State of the State address planned
- Group raises money for Leon Russell memorial in Tulsa
- FOX23 Investigates: Could millions in DeVos family donations sway senate confirmation votes?
© 2019 Cox Media Group.