TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Officials at Clarehouse hospice in Tulsa said the facility is having sewage problems on Thursday.
- A back-up in a toilet caused a spill out of multiple toilets throughout the facility south of 71st on Mingo Road.
- Flooding issues prompted staff to move 8 residents to different hospice locations.
- It could take a few weeks to fix the plumbing issue.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group