TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Officials at Clarehouse hospice in Tulsa said the facility is having sewage problems on Thursday.
- A back-up in a toilet caused a spill out of multiple toilets throughout the facility south of 71st on Mingo Road.
- Flooding issues prompted staff to move 8 residents to different hospice locations.
- It could take a few weeks to fix the plumbing issue.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone.
- Georgia high school basketball player dies after training in extreme heat, sources say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tulsa City Council to vote on resolution encouraging breastfeeding
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Illinois now first state to require insurance pay for children's EpiPens
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.