SKIATOOK, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Vandalism at Skiatook High School is under investigation.
- Superintendent Rick Thomas told FOX23 Wednesday someone vandalized the sign in front of the school.
- Letters were taken off, broken, and made into obscene words.
- The school will put up new letters after the summer and set up cameras.
- The letters are about $1500 to replace.
- Officials will check security camera video to see if the suspected vandals can be identified.
- Enormous, furry head of 40,000 year old Ice Age wolf found in melting permafrost
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- University of New Mexico researchers develop potential Alzheimer's vaccine
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WATCH: Jon Stewart slams Congress in emotional testimony at 9/11 victim fund hearing
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.