CLAREMORE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A jury found Gage and Dakota Shriver guilty of a deadly 2015 hit-and-run.
- The brothers were accused of running over Noelle New and Maranda Talley Rogers County.
- New died and Talley was seriously injured.
- Gage Shriver was convicted of 1st degree manslaughter and Dakota Shriver was convicted of 2nd degree murder.
- Defense spent more than three hours cross examining the Oklahoma Highway Patrol accident reconstructionist on Wednesday before the trial went on break.
- After testimony from both brothers, the defense rested on Thursday. Closing arguments took place Friday.
- The jury deliberated for several hours Friday night.
- Dorothea Butanda is also charged in this case, and she is scheduled for trial on November 6.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Doctors address illness linked to chronic marijuana use
- Russell Westbrook signs 5-year extension with Oklahoma City Thunder
- White roads an option to lower temperatures
- Teen stunned to go from Chipotle dishwasher to high fashion model in 10 days
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.