TULSA, Okla. - Police are looking for a man accused of robbing the Taco Mayo in midtown Tulsa late Tuesday night.
Tulsa police say they were called to the restaurant near 4th and Utica around 9 p.m. in response to a robbery.
Police say a person waiting outside the Taco Mayo was waiting for his mother, the store manager, to finish her shift when he saw a man try to walk inside after the restaurant's lobby was closed.
The man continued inside and police say he demanded money from the register from the manager.
Police say the manager's son came inside and the man pointed a gun at him and told him to sit down. The manager's son refused and the man fired a shot near his feet before running away without taking any money.
The man fired two more shots outside the restaurant as he ran, police say.
He was last seen jumping over fences east of the Taco Mayo.
- 9-year-old to be charged with murder, accused of setting fire to mobile home, killing 5
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Oklahoma OB-GYN shortage; state ranks among worst to have a baby
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 'Be kind to everyone:' Ellen DeGeneres defends friendship with George W. Bush
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.