TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts
- Tulsa police dispatch responded to a semi-rollover on the Broken Arrow Expressway at Lewis.
- It happened just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Two people were in the truck was not carrying anything headed eastbound. The driver told officers they got close to the rail, hit a curb, the tire got caught in the dip, flipped onto the ramp and hit a light pole
- Both people in the truck were not injured. No other cars or people impacted.
- Hazmat was on scene just making sure area is clear from anything that may have leaked
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts on your phone.
- CHECK traffic to find alternate routes.
- Enormous, furry head of 40,000 year old Ice Age wolf found in melting permafrost
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- University of New Mexico researchers develop potential Alzheimer's vaccine
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WATCH: Jon Stewart slams Congress in emotional testimony at 9/11 victim fund hearing
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.