TULSA, Okla. - Outages by the Numbers (4:10 p.m.):
- PSO: 286
- OG&E: 2,694
- Severe thunderstorms rolled through Green Country Thursday and Friday.
- At one point Thursday night, as many as 35,000 customers were without power across the state.
- After much of the power was restored, a round of storms Friday continued to cause problems for power crews.
- OG&E officials said Checotah area customers may not have power until Sunday, due to significant damage to infrastructure.
- They said customers near Bald Hill, Boynton, Council Hill, Eufaula, Oktaha, Onapa, Porum and Texanna will also continue without power into Sunday.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Update: Here is a list of estimated restoration times by day/city. The longer column is for today and continues on the other image. pic.twitter.com/xMAA5Azt70— OG&E (@OGandE) May 20, 2017
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Juror shares letter from Betty Shelby trial
- Betty Shelby police interview released, Shelby will return to TPD
- Pit bull will begin stint as Ohio police K-9
- Report: White House official subject of Russia probe
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.