TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa police confirm a truck lost a loading ramp across Highway 51 Wednesday, giving drivers flat tires there.
- The spill happened around 6 p.m. near 129th Street in the eastbound lane of Highway 51.
- Police say a caller told them 11 different vehicles suffered flat tires.
- Though police officials initially said screws were to blame for the flat tires, further investigation showed it was actually a ramp that fell off a trailer.
- There were no lane closures at this time.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Police: Man admits to shooting possible intruder, kills woman in west Tulsa
- What does an Ozone Alert day mean?
- Tulsa daycare speaks up, couple arrested over child abuse allegations
- Dairy Queen owner defends 'politically incorrect' restaurant sign
© 2018 Cox Media Group.